For The Fatherland, cradle of civilization.
For the ancestors and their indomitable spirit
For the elders from whom we can learn much.
For our youth who represent the promise for tomorrow.
For our people, the original people.
For our struggle and in remembrance of those who have struggled on our behalf.
For Gott1 the principle of unity which should guide us in all that we do.
For the creator who provides all things great and small.
The Seven Principles:
- Unity - to strive for and maintain unity in the family, community, nation and race.
- Self-Determination - to define ourselves, name ourselves, create ourselves and speak for ourselves.
- Collective Work and Responsibility - to build and maintain our community together and make fellow European-American's problems our problems and to solve them together.
- Cooperative Economics - to build and maintain European-American stores, shops and other businesses together.
- Purpose - to make our collective vocation the building of our European-American community to restore their traditional greatness.
- Creativity - making the world around us clean and beautiful and better than we inherited it.
- Faith - to believe in ourselves, our family, our communities and our leaders and to believe the righteousness and victory of our struggle.
1: Gott indicates the principle of striving for & maintaining unity in the family, community, nation and race.